The main hound trailing season takes place from April 1st until the end of October.
There are five main events in the season: May Day, the Dog Produce, the Bitch Produce,
the August Premier and the October meeting. During the season, ordinary hound trail
meetings take place about 12 times a week throughout Cumbria.
Trails can also be seen at most summer agricultural shows and sports meetings in the area.
Championship Table 2022 7th August
Points Competition 7th August 2022
Confirmed Matings - 2021/2022
1. Silver Dusk and Miterdale Copper - 10/01/2022 - 4 x bitches - 7 x dogs
2. Spring Rascal and Spring Dazzler - 30/01/2022 - 4 x bitches - 6 x dogs
3. Jenny's Aura and Foxparke Billy Elliott - 16/01/2022 - 7 x bitches - 3 x dogs
4. Miterdale Force and Miterdale Shadow - 11/02/2022 - 4 x bitches - 1 x dogs
5. Thorndancer and Huntsman's Major - 02/02/2022 - 4 x bitches - 1 x dog
6. Kinniside Molly and Miterdale Shadow - 06/03/2022 - 1 x dog - 1 x bitch
7. Kinniside Meg and Miterdale Shadow - 07/03/2022 - 1 x dog - 1 x bitch
8. Escape and Best Mate - no pups
9. Babycham and Jazz Band - no pups
10. Jenny's Delight and Huntsman's Major - 01/04/2022 - 2 x dogs - 4 x bitches
BITCH PUPPY REGISTRATIONS 2022
DOG PRODUCE REGISTRATIONS 2022